Thank goodness for my reader Suzzi, who not only asks me many questions that get me thinking about what I can create for you, she also gives me ideas for posts for when I am stuck for posts or stuck to ‘fill a spot’.
Feeling a little concerned about the speed of upload of the first video.. and so I want to share something with you today regardless. I went back to the questions Suzzi asked me and saw that she would like to know where to get GOOD free and ‘royalty free’ stock photos from.
This is a question many of you have and one I asked my own mentor some time ago.
With all the content on the web how do you quickly find good quality (not tacky, kitch, yucky, junior-burger) images in a single spot? Here.
You can use the photos from these sites in any way you like (eCourses, eBooks, blog posts etc) without having to attribute the photographer.
Feel free to add your own favourites below in the comments section.
1. Unsplash – Multi category: (lots of) landscapes, people, cameras, video, design, people
2. Pexels – Multi category: (lots of) landscapes, people, cameras, video, design, people
3. Kaboom Pics – Multi category: beautiful scenery images.
4. DeathtotheStockPhoto – Great clean style multi category photos. Food, outdoors, people, animals etc. Large scale.
5. Crow the Stone – Beautiful travel and world images with depth and feeling. Large scale. Great for introspective, travel, or deep thinking blogs.
6. Stokpic – 10 photos sent every two weeks upon sign-up. All categories, people, tech, lifestyle, travel
7. Picography – Beautiful travel and landscape photography
8. Foodies feed – Free food pictures in high-res delivered weekly! YES!