When I recorded this interview for The Blog To Profit Show with Lee Sutherland from Fitness
Though of course, I couldn’t relate the parties with Kanye and Rhianna. I haven’t done that, but Lee has, and her experience in the scene helped to shape the life she lives today.
In this episode you will learn:
- What the path was for Lee from outback WA to Hollywood A-List parties
- How Lee got into personal training and built an online fitness platform
- The exact process she followed to start her immaculately branded organic herbal tea company (this may shock & inspire you all at the same time!)
- How she cemented her (beautiful) branding ideas for Little Wildling Co.
- Her non-negotiables in life and business + how she winds down.
- The truth about what it takes to make a business from your online site.
Lee Sutherland is a Health & Fitness Expert and Director of Fitness In The City. She’s a Personal Trainer, Certified Health Coach and blogger on all things health, nutrition and fitness. Lee is also a regular contributor to publications such as Lululemon Aust/NZ, Yahoo7, Prevention Magazine online and MindBodyGreen, as well as an expert contributor on Sporteluxe and The Fit Foodie blog.
Today I interview Lee on The Blog To Profit Show.
Social – Fitness in The City
Social – Little Wildling Co