I’m excited today to bring you an episode of The Blog To Profit Show with Monika Berry and Kate Toholka. It’s the first time I’ve interviewed two people at a time and we get into the nitty gritty about creating an online course together.
This episode digs into these areas:
- How their business collaboration project came together
- The difference between creating a product as a solo entrepreneur vs. as a collaboration
- The steps they took and people they asked before they locked their collaboration idea in
- The benefits of joining a mastermind group
- What steps they took to both personally and legally to formalise the partnership (something worth thinking about)
- The positives and negatives to creating a saleable item as part of a collaboration
- How working in a partnership can support a more positive mindset in launch or creation mode
- What Kate and Mon’s structures for success look like
- What Kate and Mon see as the lowest-cost tribe-building tool
- Books they love and recommend
- The (not so guilty) pleasures in Kate and Mon’s lives
- How they wind down and stay focused in creation and launch mode
- How they stay focused and not be distracted by shiny things syndrome
Come and listen:
Kate is an Online Success Coach and Digital Strategist for women solopreneurs. After becoming disillusioned working in the mental health industry, Kate sought to use her unbridled passions for holistic living, business and psychology to empower women into their dream business and lives.
She provides strategic direction for women looking to amplify their presence online, through digital marketing, branding and leadership development. She is known for her raw honesty, love of wellness and ability to help women tap into their unlimited potential
Monika is a photography and design creator who loves working with people, bringing their ideas to life with design or captured in photos, from dreamy weddings to stunning logo design.
When she’s not designing or snapping away with her camera, you might find her at a local café with my husband and son, sipping on a mug of coffee.
Where to find Mon and Kate.