I get sent a lot of questions from my listeners and readers, both of AliceNicholls.com and The Whole Daily, especially related to blogging, fulfilment, kid+business juggling and profit success.
I decided to answer a few of my most common questions via podcast for you because I’ve learned what one person wants to know the answer to, many do.
- How can you stand out in a world of 7 billion people?
- How do I get more LIKES, shares, audience members, subscribers, traffic. etc?
- How to bust through fear and release ‘things’
- What do I wish I knew then that I know now about blogging?
- How do I juggle being a working mum and blogger?
- How did I decide on my niche?+
- What is the most important thing connected to my success (I’ve got TWO!)
That’s a lot of cool questions so come and have a listen to my answers and if you have any Q’s for our next Q&A, hit me up on the comments section of this post. I WILL endeavour to get yours on the Q&A podcast next quarter.
There’s a lot of show notes below so make sure to check them out and ALSO download your profit blocks cheatsheet and audio (which I speak about in the podcast) if you haven’t as yet.
A pic of some of my ‘most-thumbed’ business books as well as some of my ‘most-thumbed’ wellbeing books. These include:
- The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- The Art of Conscious parenting by Jeffrey L. Fine
- Buddhism for Mothers by Sarah Napthali
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Reinventing The Wheel by Chris Zane
- The Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Million Dollar Launch by Alan Weiss
Missing from this picture are a lot of eBooks and audio books, of which my most heavily ‘high-lighted’ and life-changing are:
- The Power of Vulnerability (lecture series and book) + Daring Greatly + Rising Strong ALL by Brene Brown
- A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida