I’ve been in sales for over 15 years now and blogging full-time for three. In that time, I’ve had the opportunity to see multiple posts go somewhat ‘viral’. Back in my first six months of blogging I had two posts shared over 10,000 times and in the last 2 months I have created four posts which have been shared between 2k and over 6k times.
While this wouldn’t be a lot for some blog platforms, the difference with this success for me is that these particular posts are not only being shared thousands of times, they are greatly increasing my newsletter list, they’re helping me make money… AND I’m actually not even blogging for this all to happen.
This may seem like it’s too good to be true but it isn’t. It’s happening and it’s incredibly simple for you to replicate. And I’m going to show you exactly how you can do it for yourself.
I recorded a live webinar for you where I share the exact process I use to create posts that get shared thousands of times, grow my newsletter list and make me more money, without even blogging.
I would love for you to come and watch. I had a lot of fun recording this with some of my audience.
You will learn:
- What these posts look like
- Why I am actually sharing these posts
- Where I gather the data for these posts, how to save it, tag it AND publish it
- What TWO points of human behavior drives the sharing of these posts
- The number one social media platform that supports these posts and why
- How you can gain social proof of your post content before you’ve even shared your posts
- How you can give huge value to other bloggers in your industry through these posts too
- What you absolutely MUST do if you want these posts to successfully grow your email list.
- The most important thing you can do for long-term sales using this technique
- The most important thing you can do for short-term sales using this technique
- When NOT to use this powerful technique and why (listen up!)
If listening to a podcast is more your style: here’s the audio podcast here on The Blog To Profit Show of this webinar below.